- International litigation
- Distribution (franchise, resale, agency)
- International trade
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Foreign Investments
- 2005-2008 Ph.D candidate of comparative law in KUB
- 2003-2005 in Brussels, LL.M Master Degree in European Legal Theory. Catholic University of Brussels
- 2004 program of Legal English in Edinburgh University .
- 2002-2003 in France, Followed Master program in international distribution management. University of Littoral in Dunkerque
- 2001-2002 in the University of Nantes in France
- 1993-1997 Beijing
- Bachelor Degree of Law Science. In the Beijing Union University, College of Applied Science & Humanities.
- The thesis submitted for degree: Analyze right of ownership in china
- 1997-2001 work as Legal consultant, in Beijing Municipal Real Estate & Land , Administrative Bureau
- 1999 Beijing Heng ping law office (internship)
- 1997: legal assistant for the judge in Beijing First Intermediate People’s Court