- Restructuring and insolvency
- International litigation
- Communications law (ICT)
- Trade mark law
- Commercial contracts
- Competition law
- Distribution (franchise, resale, agency)
- International trade
- Company law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- 1978 : BA (Hons.) Law University of Kent at Canterbury
- 1980 : Inns of Court School of Law (Barrister at law)
- Admitted to the Bar of England and Wales 1980.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales 1993.
- Member of the list of European Community lawyers of the French language order of the Brussels Bar.
- Stanbrook and Hooper: 1984-1989 (partner, Brussels)
- S.J. Berwin & Co.. : 1990-1994 (partner, Brussels)
- Leboeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae (now 'Dewey LeBoeuf') : European Counsel Brussels and London: 1995-2003
- Hawkes: 2004 - 2006
- European Forum for Electronic Business (e.e.m.a.)
- The Law Society